Make peace with food and break free from yo-yo dieting and compulsive eating forever.
Why do 90 percent of even the most resolute dieters fail over the long term? Why do some people binge on ice cream when they experience stress? Sometimes food cravings can be so consuming that they feel like an uncontrollable addiction. But as Dr. Balasa L. Prasad explains in Stop Overeating for Good, there is no such thing as an addiction to food. If you want to stop overeating for good, the answer is in your mind, not your body. Only when you understand the psychological triggers that are really driving your overeating, can you permanently curb your cravings.
With Dr. Prasad’s proven and practical six-step program readers will:
– identify their addictive profile with an insightful questionnaire
– understand why they use food as a crutch and why they must stop
– turn off obsessive thoughts about food
– learn to avoid the temptations and pitfalls that lure them back to overeating
– change their relationship with food forever